Chests!HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudegirl626

Reaction score
:) :)

Ok my friend once got a chest and she opened it. Her tama was an adult and when the matchmaker came out of the chest, she thought it would marry her tama to another one. But, it ate the tama and leaped back into the box!!!! When my friend went to the main screen, it was alive but it was 99 yrs old and was a teen!!!!!! Whats wrong??????? :blink:

WOW. I know random events happen in the chest, but I dont know if thats posible. I think your friend might be lieing, that or a BAD glicth.

:eek: ....That's sick. That's one matchmaker I wouldn't want to have for my tamagotchi.

Maybe it'll go away after it goes to sleep? :eek:

the cest opens, poof! the tama is turned into an oldie (sometimes a baby), it looks real angry then poof! it turnes back empty on hearts. relatively normal for a bad chest. and as for the 99 year old teen bit, that was probably a lie/glitch

LIE! I cannot happened. The matchmaker CANNOT jump out of a chest since I had like 3 chests in the past and that NEVER happened. But a lamp can make ur pets unhappy at times...

XX

The genie sometimes comes out of the lamp, puts a skull on top of your tamagotchi and makes it unhappy.

Tust me. My friend does NOT lie AT ALL!!!!! :D

And mimitchicutie796, of course you don't belive her. You've only had three chests. How long have you had your tama?

yeah, that's the craziest thing i've ever heard... i really don't know what happened... :[ sorry about that though. tell your friend i feel sorry for them. : ]

Tust me. My friend does NOT lie AT ALL!!!!! :) And mimitchicutie796, of course you don't belive her. You've only had three chests. How long have you had your tama?
the last bit is a glitch then, she probably should consider downloading her tama...

Well - I have bought and used loads of treasure chests and never had an Otokitchi jump out of one...

True, as jimmythej said, a puff of smoke and your tama turns into an Old timer - gets mad / frightened and jumps up and down (outside the Chest), doesn't eat anything but loses all its Happy hearts and is very sad and confused when it changes back to its normal self.

Perhaps your friend exaggerated just a teeny bit to make it sound more exciting? :D

[SIZE=21pt]hey you guys their friend may not be lying are all of you talking about the same version of tamagotchi? [/SIZE] :D :wub: :) :p :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the friend is lying because i have two a v3 and a v4 and my frined has a v2 and that never ever happend to me and i buy every chest i find i have turned into the matchmaker but never have i been eaten by the matchmaker

Now i am sorry to say this but as far as i'm concirned that is almost impossible but mabye it could be a glitch but every time there is a chest in the shop i buy it and i have 2 v3 1 v4 and 1 v2 so i think i know i mean i am not trying to blame your friend but mabey she is stretching the truth a little -_- :)

sorry everyone but your friend is lying just ignore what she said and you will still be friends! :huh:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wanna be one of the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back