Companionship

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else but there's a little thing in my mind I just have to write down.

I feel like Tamagotchi has lost it's companionship with you, it's no longer your friend, but it has friends of its own now. And if it does mate, what's the point? You hardly have anytime to do anything together, they grow so quickly and leave so quickly.

I think when school starts I'll change my mind because everything will be very different, I'll bring them everywhere. But I can't help but wish my old tamagotchi worked properly. I want more of the old tamagotchis, they take longer to grow, so you have more experience with each of them... I'd get some off ebay but I recently spent all the extra money I have on the new tamagotchis.

Maybe my opinion will change soon...

I still love the old tamagotchis.

Maybe more.

Best,

Strawberry

This forum is a bit old but i felt like responding. I sort of feel the same way, and I wish Bandai would have made your tamagotchi stay with its child longer. The new features are great but I do feel as if its lost some of its companionship. I do have an idea on how to make it's life longer and not just a half life. I will begin to experiment with it, if my theory is right it should work. If it does I will tell you all!

I don't know about everyone else but there's a little thing in my mind I just have to write down.
I feel like Tamagotchi has lost it's companionship with you, it's no longer your friend, but it has friends of its own now. And if it does mate, what's the point? You hardly have anytime to do anything together, they grow so quickly and leave so quickly.

I think when school starts I'll change my mind because everything will be very different, I'll bring them everywhere. But I can't help but wish my old tamagotchi worked properly. I want more of the old tamagotchis, they take longer to grow, so you have more experience with each of them... I'd get some off ebay but I recently spent all the extra money I have on the new tamagotchis.

Maybe my opinion will change soon...

I still love the old tamagotchis.

Maybe more.

Best,

Strawberry
Maybe you should just breed your Tama when you feel ready to let him/her go.

But until then, have fun with him/her dont look on the negative side. Its exactly like parenting. They take care of us and next they know it we are gone :unsure:

what you said does make sense but you should look on the bright side of the connections like that if u find other people around the mall or something with a tama maybe you can meet them and there tamagotchi... you never no the possibilties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back