Version 4 Matchmaker twice, turned old at 9

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real_Three

Reaction score
Hi, I'm posting this because my friend has had a strange happening on her V4 and I can't find any info really, here's the story - she had an adult Leaftchi/Violetchi and at age 8 she saw the matchmaker once just as she was about to press ( :D to clean up a poop, once she pressed it the matchmaker was gone, then today at 6:59pm (We live in UK its 8:39pm here) the matchmaker comes again for the first time all day, my friend pressed ( :p I sat and watched her the matchmaker instantly disappeared and then an hour later she turns into an Otokitchi, as young as 9! Obviously Version 4 is still quite new so we don't know a lot yet but I was just wondering if anything like this has happened to anyone else? Matchmaker just twice who disappears when a button is pressed and then an old timer at 9?!?!

(p.s Just for reference she never paused or fiddled the clock).

mabey she left the matchmaker for too long and it automaticly left and if u miss the matchmaker twice u turn into her or the other old guy and u have to fint another old dood to have a baby which will turn into owayjtchi (spelling) :D <--- thats my tama!

Yeah she has had an old man (Ojitchi) on Version 3 before (he passed away ay 99) but the matchmaker usually comes 9 times roughly and 9 seems a little young to become an old timer, (Version 3 it was 10 at the youngest I think).

WOW! thats actually really,really odd maybe you missed her and she (dissappeard) sorry cant spell that for some reason. :rolleyes: ;) ;) :mimitchi:

Yeah thats what I thought, I've offered to let my V3 grow old into an Ojitchi so he can mate with my friends Otokitchi so my friend doesn't have to reset. My own V4 is on generation 2 but I mated with my V3 so this time I'm gonna wait for the matchmaker on my V4 to see what happens.

Yes, 9 seems a little young for a tamagotchi. Usually, it turns into an Oldie when it is 10+

Of course, your friend could be lying. Any bought tamagotchis on eBay which are fakes, do that.

//Tama*Lover

No shes not lying I witnessed it happen, we all bought our V4s at the same time from WoolWorths (large UK chain store) and she lives in the same house as me as she is my partners mother and I live at their house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back