Help!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicWire

Reaction score
What is all of this on potty training? and people who on their sigs shave 2 bars training and stuff? How do I potty train and train my new Tamagotchi? And is the only games u can play with it is jumping game and dancing game? and can u give them a bed time and wake up time? I just got mine and I am reading a lot of things on here that arent in the instructions... :unsure:

I'm trying to find out more about potty training, myself... I have a thread on this board... I really don't understand your second question o_O people on their sigs...?

I know you potty train your tamagotchi by selecting the toilet icon right before its about to go (it well have squigly lines around it) its very hard to catchi this, though.

You can train your tamagotchi and raise its training bar a couple ways. If your tama turns its back on you and has a black cloud above its head, or if its crying, then "praise" it to make it happy. If your tama beeps and the attention icon is on, but nothing is wrong with it, then give it a "time-out"

You can't give your tama a bed time. Different kinds of tamagotchis go to bed, and wake up at different time. The ones I've had generally go to bed around 8-10 pm, and wake up at 8-9. I don't know about any others, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, I found out about training. I am still confused on potty training though. And is there a bed time and wake up time u can set for them? I have also haerd about giving them baths... how? The instruction manual needs a lot more information on there. Thanks for all the help!

they make stink waves before the poop wen they make the waves clk the toliet... after a wile they will use the toliet automatically. they make their own bed and nap times... i still dont know ne thing bout baths

The instruction manual give you all the info you NEED to know, and nothing more, lol... I do wish it had more info in it.

you don't have to give your tama a bath. Once they get a certain age, they'll start doing things regularly on their own like brushing their teeth in the morning, and taking a bath in the evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back