- - - - -

EBay Fakesellers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: What would you do if you bought a FAKE cyberpet from online? (80 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you do if you bought a FAKE cyberpet from online?

1. Report the seller IMMEDIATELY (65 votes [81.25%])

Percentage of vote: 81.25%

2. nothing... (15 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

• sandrababy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:40 AM ( #18 )

:D :angry: :angry: B) I would report their butts right away! I think that is a crime! Thanks for telling us this on this post cause I was about to buy one! B)

• patchis-forest user photo

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:56 PM ( #19 )

You need to look at the seller's ratings and stuff. If they got good ratings I would believe the person's trying to sell that item. And thank you for telling me to look for sellers from Hong Kong. Helps a lot.

• chickenpet user photo

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:19 PM ( #20 )

Heh, read the name carefully. Make sure it does not say "Tamagotchan", or "Tamagotch" or "Tamakachi" etc etc, because there are plenty of those. There are plenty of down right straight up knock offs with different names too, like Smart Chick, although the shell is the same as a Tama, they usually have the Gyupi programming.

• urayoungmametchi user photo

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:59 PM ( #21 )

Easy, stay away from hongkong sellers in general but lets say they have a US ocean the first step is make sure there either rated in the high nineties or are a top seller then google them if nothing good comes up, come to tamatalk and ask us! I have to see who I've bought from to recommend them!

Edited by UraYoungMametchi, 12 October 2010 - 04:59 PM.