My First Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Today I went to delete some of the snacks off my V4's snack list. I managed to delete a chocolate heart.

Then I went to delete the rest. But the rest of my snacks weren't there. Instead, there were 6 balls. Thinking nothing much of it, I deleted all 6 balls. Then it said my list was empty.

I bought another food. I went to see if everything was straightened out but instead there were a hundred balls and my foods were mixed in there from food 13-18.

Then I looked in my meal list and found the source of all these balls. A hundred balls with invalid numbers after a while of scrolling.

I heard that if you feed one of these balls to your Tamagotchi it can fix the problem, but it can also make the screen freeze. I'm worried, does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

GotchiGirl96

Wow Omg! I feel so sorry for you. :wub: Have you try to reset it or download it again? I have heard of the ball glitch, but this one takes the cake! Make it feed the ball though, you should try to take the battery out and put it back. So sorry about what happened.

Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back