Training Bars!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, 6 more and it will be at nine i mean on day 1 it already has 3

The training bars thats your 3G got were from the parents, so the parents "Genes" Passed down 3 Training Bars, so this new tama is trained more bcuz of the way you trained your others

yea thats true they get passed down so basiacly if you train that one and so on you might now have to even train ur pet in feature generations

I'm semi surprised by the fact that you are on your third generation of tamagotchis, you still don't know if 3 training bars is good for the first day. If you wanted to brag about them, you should have just started a board that said you are proud of your tama. :angry:

I'm semi surprised by the fact that you are on your third generation of tamagotchis, you still don't know if 3 training bars is good for the first day. If you wanted to brag about them, you should have just started a board that said you are proud of your tama. :angry:
are you trying to be rude???? or were you just born that way? :(

I wasn't trying to sound rude. I was just surprised that you didn't know that since you have had 3 gens of tamagotchis. I would be proud if my tama had 3 bars on the first day :angry: ! I would have started a board to brag about that..thats all I was saying. I really didn't mean to offend you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back