Hannah's Group!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama111

Reaction score
Hi i'm tama111 and this is my group.To be in my group you have to make up a tamagotchi like I did.We will have meetings everyday at 4:00.Please pm me if you want to join.He're are the things you have to have,egg color,version,buttons color,training,name,age,weight,

character,gender,generation,food,snacks,presents,games,and friends!It has to be all made up like mine.If you miss a meeting you will be kicked out.So you must be here everyday.When you want to join I will pm you a letter called Welcome that is how you know you are in.Here is my tamagotchi:

egg color:transparent red & blue striped

version:2

Buttons color:white

training:7

name:Hanna

weight:20 pounds

character: :blink:

Generation:6

Food:hotdogs,ranch pizza,coney dogs,shrimp,lobster tail,& crab legs

Snacks:water,coke,creamy cakes,salad,peaches,milk,frozen custard,& twix candy bar

presents:pencil,sprinkler,gameboy,&cotton candy

games:basketball,soccer,& tennis

friends:8

~tama111~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,people if you want to join I am leaving tomorrow at 1:00 to go on vacation so I won't be he're until Monday.So make sure you are here on Tuesday around 4:00.I am getting back on monday but after 4:00.So we will just resume the group meetings on Tuesday.

~tama111~

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make a profile first!LOL!Thanks for joining! :blink:

ill join ive got 4 tamagotchis

2 are dead

1 name:um i cant remember either of the names ill check later

type:kusatchi

age 4

2gender:girl

type:marutci

I dont mind having boys on my group.Its a free world they can join if they want to. :lol:

Yes and that better. NSIGH! (No seperation in group hatches)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back