Photo
- - - - -

wink wink

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dwrox&kora2

• dwroxkora2 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 February 2007 - 03:55 PM ( #1 )

my sisters tama's battery died a long time ago, and we just got it fixed today. but when she downloaded, it started winking, and made us not able to connect. what is this action? :)

Replies

Views

Started

21 Feb 2007

Last Post

25 Feb 2007

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 21 February 2007 - 04:46 PM ( #2 )

Hmm... From what I know it seems like it is still broken? I may be incorrect. It seems like the infra-red top got broken, are you sure by the past time yall have been accidently abusing or accidently dropping the tamagotchi a lot? Seems like the Infra-Red is broken, you could connect Ban-Dai. If not still be happy that the tamagotchi works. :blink:

Locky458

matt-801

• matt-801 user photo

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:46 PM ( #3 )

my sisters tama's battery died a long time ago, and we just got it fixed today. but when she downloaded, it started winking, and made us not able to connect. what is this action? :(

it might mean your tama needs something
im not sure but tamas make a movment like a wink
when they need something

stuey

• stuey user photo

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:57 PM ( #4 )

Hmm... From what I know it seems like it is still broken? I may be incorrect. It seems like the infra-red top got broken, are you sure by the past time yall have been accidently abusing or accidently dropping the tamagotchi a lot? Seems like the Infra-Red is broken, you could connect Ban-Dai. If not still be happy that the tamagotchi works. :(

Locky458

i agree.maybe you could go buy another one (if you want).but if not just be happy you have a cute little tama. yes it might be lonley but its your choice ;) .