Why won't the Matchmaker come?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

red_hot_gymnast

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]My Version 2 is on the 1st generation and is 8 years old. It's that whale thing and will be 9 yrs. old today. WHAY HASN'T THE MATCHMAKER [/SIZE]COME?! HAVE I [SIZE=21pt]JUST MISSED IT FOR 2 DAYS? I NEED HELP ASAP! [/size[/SIZE]](My V3 had the Matchmaker come when it was 6 and both the V2 and V3 were started at the same time.)

Thanks,

red_hot_gymnast :furawatchi:

I think you might have missed her. My old Tama was a Violetchi and it died when it was 9 and the matchmaker never came.

[SIZE=14pt]My Version 2 is on the 1st generation and is 8 years old. It's that whale thing and will be 9 yrs. old today. WHAY HASN'T THE MATCHMAKER [/SIZE]COME?! HAVE I [SIZE=21pt]JUST MISSED IT FOR 2 DAYS? I NEED HELP ASAP! [/size[/SIZE]](My V3 had the Matchmaker come when it was 6 and both the V2 and V3 were started at the same time.)Thanks,

red_hot_gymnast :mametchi:
You did not miss her once my match maker came when my tama was 12. Don't worry. Just take good care of your tama.

Dont worry about it! 8 is still pretty young! now yes it usally comes earlier but its fine! my friends is 12 years old and tha match maker still isnt here! I told her the same thing! I also told her that if it doesnt come in 1 period then we should connect alot! so I gave her my tamagotchi for 1 period and she connected with it! and then when mine turns an adult they will have a baby if we connect one more time! So dont worry and my advise! Give it one more day or tell its 10 or 11 and then connect alot with some one who is an oppisite gender and tehn you will get a baby! but if you dont want to do that, then I guess just wait! be patient! I hope I answered you're question! good luck! :wacko: :mametchi: :lol: :mimitchi:

Thanks guys but I just read this and the matchmaker came about 45 minutes to an hour ago. But thanks for the advice!

Well you should wait untill you either can't stand it or untill it is 11 years old or you can find some tamagotchi that is the opposite gender and connect a lot!!!!!!!!! Hope it helps!

brettypascetti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back