OMG. o.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saosei

Reaction score
My tamagotchi's EXTREMELY underweight. o.o It started out with 15 pounds when it evolved in to an Ichigotchi, so I took care of it, and it's pounds when lower, and lower, and lower. o.o It's now 0, what happened? T.T Please help... Q.Q

Last edited by a moderator:
omg nicole richie got into bandai! not reall probably just a glitch

ichigothci= :furawatchi:

I had that I always kept it at 0

It evolved into a violotchi

:furawatchi:

then it gained 20 pounds

But alot of people experience under wieght tamas with ichigotchi

ichigothci= :D I had that I always kept it at 0

It evolved into a violotchi

:D

then it gained 20 pounds

But alot of people experience under wieght tamas with ichigotchi
Oh okay. ^^ Thank you. ^-^

If it is a V3 feed it a ton of apples and if it is a V4 feed it a lot of oranges it will gain weight

hope it helps

brettypascetti

My Ichigotchi did that to. Seems Bandai made a glitch with the Ichigotchi. :furawatchi:

-Kuchipatchi-

omg nicole richie got into bandai! not reall probably just a glitch
OH NO!

That means the tamas Are Going to be wearing Skirts and dresses!!!!!!(I meant the shell of the tama) NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^ lol

Thats exactly what happened to me!!! I had no idea what was happening, i thought it was a glitch or something, so I eventually reset the tama :huh:
i don't think u have to reset ur tamagotchi just for this, it seems bandai probably made a mistake while programming the ichigotchi. i've seen many posts about members experiencing underweight problems with ichigotchis. :) if anything, u can try to make ur ichigotchi gain weight by feeding snacks. :)

My tamagotchi's EXTREMELY underweight. o.o It started out with 15 pounds when it evolved in to an Ichigotchi, so I took care of it, and it's pounds when lower, and lower, and lower. o.o It's now 0, what happened? T.T Please help... Q.Q
thats defintly weird

That's weird... And lol at the Nicole Richie thing :) Every time I had an ichigotchi, it was normal. Bandai probably just had a problem or made a mistake while programming the ichigotchi. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, just keep feeding your tama healthy snacks :)

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back