ninga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt-801

Reaction score
I got the ninga

i dont no how i got it i treated it perfect

can anyone tell me how to get a different tama ;) :lol:

sometimes it is random

you can get different characters by treating it differently (or the same if it is being random)

Is it a V4?? If it is, then you need to have it specialize in a different type of skill point. I'm not too sure what type of skill point Gozarutchi comes from, though. I found it on the growth chart.

;) :lol: :huh: :(

hmmmmm if ur lookin for girly or boyish characters get a girl or boy and when its a teem play dance and flag and dont play shape as much (by the way a ninja comes from the pencil looking points so dont play shape or the first game as much but play the others alot!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a V4?? If it is, then you need to have it specialize in a different type of skill point. I'm not too sure what type of skill point Gozarutchi comes from, though. I found it on the growth chart.
:wub: :D :D :D
GotchiGirl96,

Gozarutchi is a universal character

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=8173 As you can see on that chart Pyonchit, Gozarutchi, and Debatchi is unviersal, this means they don't have to be high in any skill to turn into them. They could come random. So you can call them a Neurtal/Normal character. Must I add this chart is only for male teen and adult tamagotchi's. Children can be any gender. ALSO LOOK AT BOTTOM FOR A FEMALE CHART

Locky458

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: :D :D :D
yes its a v4

hmmmmm if ur lookin for girly or boyish characters get a girl or boy and when its a teem play dance and flag and dont play shape as much (by the way a ninja comes from the pencil looking points so dont play shape or the first game as much but play the others alot!!)
thanx

You can choose wat tama you get you just have to debug it but it is riskie crazy things can happen if you do it wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back