My Tamagotchi is 17....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammymarie

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi (V4) is 17 and the Matchmaker has not offered a mate. Did I get a dud??

hmmm... did you reset your tamagotchi at all? Because if you did then once you download your character again it starts out like it just evolved into the stage. Or perhap's a glitch. The matchmaker should come sooner or later.

hope this helped!

Hm...Maybe you just missed the matchmaker. Then when your tama turned into an oldie, it couldn't get the matchmaker anymore, because you can't when you are an oldie. That could be it.

Well it should come three times a day unless your an oldie if it doesn't come and it is not an oldie than i think it is either a glitch or it's just a wierd tama thing

If anybody needs help email me at [email protected]

Well...my Tamagotchi is now 20 years old and still hasn't been visited by the Matchmaker. PLEASE help me understand what it happening?? Is it going to just die of old age??

im sorry to say that yes, it will die of age :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'm only seeing one immediate solution and another solution that takes more time. Both should be hard to do. If your Tama is now TWENTY years old then you've obviously had it a long time, so you've become partial to it. One solution (the immediate one) would be to reset it. Painful I know. The other one would be to wait, maybe the matchmaker will come again (most likely not). Or it will die of old age.

mine is 8 the matchmaker came yesterday HURRAY but tonight the 8 year old dad will leave :)

My first one lived till twenty and died. After then I learned how to catch the matcvhmaker and am on gen 4. The only way to mate an oldie is wih nother tama, or so I've heard. I've just got a second tama and I'm about to find out about love the traditional way.

sometimes on V4 tamas the matchmaker comes and it beeps but it doesn't stay for ever after a few secs it will go. Hope this helps! :unsure: :mimitchi: :hitodetchi:

You probably missed the matchmaker when she came or had your Tamagotchi paused during the times she was supposed to come. Now that it is an oldie, the only way it can mate is to do it with another oldie of the opposite gender via connection. If your oldie has a baby it will skip the toddler, teen, and adult stage and turn right into Oyajitchi, the secret character right from a baby. :hitodetchi:

GotchiGirl96

My Tamagotchi (V4) is 17 and the Matchmaker has not offered a mate. Did I get a dud??
on the V4 the matmaker is omly there for a few moments so you have to push a button as soon as you see Her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back