group hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

Reaction score
hey girlz just write if u wanna join and i will give u a message in ya inbox and we can nagosiate times to go on the net and send messages to set up polls and pettions we will also go to the chat room and talk about what we should do next

Last edited by a moderator:
hi demon sounds cool i have a version 2 and version 1 tamagotchii am new so i don't know much about tama talk.how old r u i am 9? my name is polobear bye

Sounds like a great idea to me.Mine is called Angel. ;) It's an adult Nyrochi. :p

A Nyrochi-in case if you don't know already-has the head of an Itchigotchi and the body and tail of a snake. :D

okay wat time wanna go on the net but u guys will have to be from australia unless you can go on at friday thursday for u only the avo saturday friday for u sunday friday for you

i now we can organize that we will not let any more people in it :angry:

can i mail you at 5 00 pm because i am yucky906's friend and live with her!! we have the same name aswell.it is Sunday!

hi i didnt go to skool 2day i took a sikie and im not even sik dont tell any 1 please show jess l and catlin this aswell thanx u can join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back