what just happened to my tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

did this ever happened to you?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i dunno?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hot tamagirl

Reaction score
Okay so I was connecting tamas with my friend Miranda and the screen was fading and it was blank!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really put that.DUH!

Help me please!! My friend Miranda, her tama is always turning into this tama and she called it SHADO (shadow). And she says it like this(shadooooooooooo!) :D

Hi,

This dosen't seem possible...If its true it would be a pretty big glitch. I'd try reseting your tama and selecting download or just reset it all together.

If it procedes to do the same thing contact bandai and/or ask for a refund at where ever you bought it! -_-

Also TamaTalk encourages user not so swear even though the word you used isent to bad we should set an example for other users~ ;)

If you need further help feel free to PM me and/or post on here again!

Bye,

-Chocola :D

I edited the "cuss" out of your topic title :(

If your screen fades like that it means your battery is getting low.

Connecting with other tamas uses more power so it is not unusual for that screen fade to happen right when you are connecting.

Yes, as Nami Bubbles suggests , I would have a new battery ready - you will probably get the big X across the screen soon... esp. if you keep trying to connect :eek:

I agree with TamaMum if you keep on connecting you will soon see an X over a battery and that means you need to change your battery

hope it helps

if anybody needs help email me at [email protected]

It's because one of your two tamas are not farmiliar with the other tama. And, therefor, it is identified as an unkno9wn tama, and comes up as a weird looking one when you connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back