I got an Angelgotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE BARGAIN!!! I have all four US angels. They are by far my favorite tamagotchi ancestor and best of all, FAST REACTING BUTTONS!!!

COngrats!!! :p

WOW! Talk about a FANTASTIC deal! Wow, well done. I wish my one was that cheap.

Wow! You got an Angelgotchi? And they're only 3$ in USA?! Too bad I already have 3 tamagotchi's cuz my mom won't let me get another one. :D

Cool! I have a friend named Rosa. She is the luckiest person on earth. She found an Angelgotchi in the regular Tamagotchi section at the toystore! When I told her it was a really cool, rare tama, she kind of freaked and told me she got it for the average price..Luucky!

Cool! I have a friend named Rosa. She is the luckiest person on earth. She found an Angelgotchi in the regular Tamagotchi section at the toystore! When I told her it was a really cool, rare tama, she kind of freaked and told me she got it for the average price..Luucky!
How long ago was this?

Also, could you please PM me the username of the guy who sold you this tama on ebay? I want to buy from him!

How long ago was this?
Also, could you please PM me the username of the guy who sold you this tama on ebay? I want to buy from him!
Long, long time ago..Back in winter...Yeah, because it was basketball season...She just sort of flipped when I told her. Seriously, she kinda went crazy..

Is there anywhere you can still buy them as new? I live in the uk, so it would have to be an internet buy, I have bid on one in ebay, but I wondered incase i lose.

are those fun I almost bought one but backed out. Should I have bought it?? :mellow: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back