v4 preschool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riverwoodtama

Reaction score
I have a brand new v4, and he's 0. The instructions say he can go to preschool at this age(he's a child)and I don't know how to get to it!Here's the weird part, it gives me the option to go to work, and I clickedon it when he was a baby,and it didn't work,but when he became a child, I clicked on it, and he grabbed his DOCTOR BAG and took off without even an interview!!!!! :)

SOMEBODY ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

From what your telling me..your tama is a toddler and Its already going to preschool!

Its not a doctors bag its a backpack which is what they take to pre-school.

If you want to see your tama at pre-school press the middle button when it says away on your screen!

-Chocola :wacko:

PS:If you need more help feel free to PM me! Or reply in this topic!

It's a backpack. From how you're explaining the situation, it's seems as if you are forgetting to press A or B when the 'away' screen comes up. Then you will be able to witness your Tama attending Pre-School. :)

The teacher with sing and dance and your Tama will have to mimic the teacher. But sometimes they will mess up and get angry. B)

Quite cute if you ask me :wacko:

I have a brand new v4, and he's 0. The instructions say he can go to preschool at this age(he's a child)and I don't know how to get to it!Here's the weird part, it gives me the option to go to work, and I clickedon it when he was a baby,and it didn't work,but when he became a child, I clicked on it, and he grabbed his DOCTOR BAG and took off without even an interview!!!!! :eek:
SOMEBODY ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my did that he is going to preschool im going to elimtry now

ps sorry for the miss spelled words im not a fan of spelling

and also when you get mail and it is [!] then you get a person that takes off with you and she gives you a book bag the you can go to preschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back