OMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happened before

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont know? Has what happened before? (me: before you choose this read the post! you: *reads po

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
Ok so i have been connecting with a v4 a lot and ever since then (3 days ago was when I last connected) my tama has not been getting older. Mine was 3 three days ago. Now (3 days later) my tama turned 4! Why did it do that? I mean mines a v3 and i have connected with v2 and v1 before and that doesnt do anything! Wuts wrong?

WarriorsCatRulz :)

My best guess is that you have had you'r tamagotchi on pause. If you pause you'r tama, for instance a day, then it will not age and stay the same age untill whenever you un-pause it. If that's not it, i hate saying this because it's said alot.. It could be a glitch.

Hope i helped alittle

I didn't get it too much. OK, so your tama was 3 one day and it turned 4 three days l8er? I don't know the problem. Unless it was on pause... But if not, did the batterries run out, did you switch the time?

That happened to my friend. Hers was seven and it stayed seven for 4 days. Don't worry, it's normal.

it happened to me once atleast its not really a major glitch or anything.

Ok so i have been connecting with a v4 a lot and ever since then (3 days ago was when I last connected) my tama has not been getting older. Mine was 3 three days ago. Now (3 days later) my tama turned 4! Why did it do that? I mean mines a v3 and i have connected with v2 and v1 before and that doesnt do anything! Wuts wrong?
WarriorsCatRulz B)
Don't worry. This always happens to me. ;)

My Tamagotchi was born last Saturday and in around 4 days it was only 2. ;)

It's absolutley noting to worry about. ;) Maybe it is weird growth patterns, or a minor glitch. :D

I hope I helped. B)

Have you been putting your tamagotchi on pause? Putting your tamagotchi on pause slows down the growth process. In other words, it does't age while it's paused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back