help me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi mametchi

Reaction score
it was like 8:30 p.m and i'm all freking out because i think i lost my tama at school! But then i remembered that i took it back! So heres me searching 'til 9:00. Then i think, i left it in my pant pocket! so i look thru my hamper like crazy (or so i thought i was) and nothing was there! so i like got to the drier and there is the pants where i left my tama and there it was... all watery. has anyone had this problem and can you fix it?!?! HELP!!!!!

☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○ mimichi mametchi ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○

Last edited by a moderator:
:p yeah this has happened to me after i went to raging waters. i was sleeping on my bed ,

i took off my pants and put new ones on then i slept then my dad said i think i brook your tama.

i was all like why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. can you get me a new one. :eek:

Use a cotton swab or other gentle fabric inside your Tama. o.o Once most of the waters out you wait for it to dry and it should turn on again. ^^ If it got into the LCD though, it's broken, forever. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back