Tamagotchi is 4 years old..Adult..No job?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Llama

Reaction score
My tamagotchi, Sam, is a 4 year old Minotchi, an adult, and he's enrolled in school. Why haven't I gotten any mail regarding a job? Help would be greatly appreciated on my behalf. :wacko:

No, You just have to wait in about 24 hours to get a job, Nazotchi should come the next day and send you mail that looks like this [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]

Locky458

My tamagotchi, Sam, is a 4 year old Minotchi, an adult, and he's enrolled in school. Why haven't I gotten any mail regarding a job? Help would be greatly appreciated on my behalf. :wacko:
mine didn't get a job until it was 6 and then had a baby the next day.... :blink:

About a day after your Tamagotchi turns into an adult you should get a mail that looks like this: [!]. This will be a trip to your Tamagotchi's Elementary School. The teacher will come and your Tamagotchi will look upset and so will the teacher. This means your Tamagotchi has graduated school.

Right after your Tamagotchi comes back from the trip you should get another [!] mail. This will be another trip but this time to the job interviewing places. You can interview for different jobs depending on how many skill points your Tamagotchi has. If you want to interview for a job go in front of the job building and press B. You need to get 3 O's to get a job. However if you get X's during your interview, it means you don't have enough skill points to get the job. Then you will have to interview for another job.

If your Tamagotchi never gets job listings it means it didn't have enough skill points. You need to have at least 50 of a certain skill to get a job. If you keep playing games and during the adulthood of your Tamagotchi you reach 50 of a certain skill, you will eventually get the job listings and you will have an opportunity to get a job then.

*GG96*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back