Cool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talky12

Reaction score
I debugged my tama and pick the on that looked like triplets and now it's 2 years old and it evolved in to ojitchi...that really surprised me :blink:

I don't realllllly understand plus I've gotten an oyajitchi without debugging it but I used a cheat...

Are you sure they didn't look like twins?? Because there is a Tama called Chibipatchi that looks like 2 young kuchipatchis conjoined. But I don't know if that's a debugging character. :)

*GG96*

Are you sure they didn't look like twins?? Because there is a Tama called Chibipatchi that looks like 2 young kuchipatchis conjoined. But I don't know if that's a debugging character. :)
*GG96*
No it was three rectangles next to each other

-i'll get a picture

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure it's a normal debug character. There are a bunch of 'secret' characters you can choose from when you debug. As for the Ojitchi at age 3 thing, when you have it in hyperspeed mode everything goes much faster than normal so maybe that's why. I'm not sure because I don't know much about debugging and I've never debugged before. ;)

:D GotchiGirl96 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back