Babysitting.. or alien?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl4Ever

Reaction score
Well today I looked at my V4 adult and she was turned around and there was what looked like a baby tama popping in and out of half an egg.. was that some kind of random animation. Was she babysitting.. or was it a glitch of some sort? Can someone please help me??

TG4E :)

I'm not sure if it was the easter animation.. do you know where I could find a picture of it?

TG4E :)

is it a aby?? did the matchmaker come if it said love and you pressed yes than its a baby if you didnt i think its a glitch

Well today I looked at my V4 adult and she was turned around and there was what looked like a baby tama popping in and out of half an egg.. was that some kind of random animation. Was she babysitting.. or was it a glitch of some sort? Can someone please help me??
TG4E ^_^
This exact thing happened to my friends tamagotchi today! I saw how he was looking behind him and there was an egg there, it started moving (kinda like the egg does in the when you first turn your tama on) and then all of a sudden this little black thing popped out the top. It was there for what seemed like a long time, my friend had to push the b button to get it to leave. Not sure what it was but I know it is true cuz I saw it myself. Anybody else have this happen?? :D

More than likely it's an easter egg! Easter is on it's way you know! ^_^

Don't worry; even if it is a glitch then it won't do anything to harm/break your tama.

*Tgd*

Is it a baby?Did the matchmaker come?If it said love and you pressed yes than it's a baby.If you didn't I think it's a glitch.
Well, I know it was not a baby, and I am not trying to be mean and do not take this as an insult,~Hinata~, but the matchmaker just came to me and that did not happen.My tama was a maskitchi just to let you know, here's a visual aid for those of you that do not know what that is ^_^ .

I've never had it, and it did'nt happen to me last easter,so I do not know if it's the animation or a glitch.I've been having some animation problems though.Here they are.Remember that animation you get when your tama is playing out in the snow?And you are only suposed to get it once, right?Well I always keep getting it every five minutes!And only once this happened, but I was playing SPRINT and it interuppted my game, I was just one centemeter away, and it interuppted my whole game just to do some anomation!PM me if this has happened to you or a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back