Are gigapets ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaosMIMI

Reaction score
Calling all owners of the new gigapets (click here to see if u've got the new one) I was checking out all the kinds of virtual pets other than tamagotchi (e.g. raku raku dinokun, pixel chix, nano pets) and was seeing if Giga Pets are worth their expensive price ^_^

Any owners of the new giga pets, please give a brief outline of the gameplay, how to care for the giga and stuff like that :( Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please reply soon, I think i'm starting to stand on the Pixel Chix side ... i know more info bout pixel chix than giga pets sadly ^_^

Ok I don't know anything about Pixel Chix. They are a little behind my generation. The new Giga pets are ok. I don't like the fact you have to buy food and toys to keep it fed and happy, but they are very detailed in graphics. The gameplay is mostly digging for stuff, and playing with the well and genie. It's an ok system, but not nearly as fun as the orignial Giga pets.

i see ^^ seems ok other than the fact that u must buy stuff like what u said ...

yes...but im not sure if its worth $30 though, o.0 if i do get it i'd probably get just the pet :)

I really didn't care for the New Gigas. All you do is buy stuff for your pet and you have to control it to get it to go anywhere. I was bored in about three days. I left it on for a few weeks and found the bunny still living. They don't die which is pretty pointless. If your going to get a Gigapet buy one from 97 since they are more interesting and challenging to care for.

I really didn't care for the New Gigas. All you do is buy stuff for your pet and you have to control it to get it to go anywhere. I was bored in about three days. I left it on for a few weeks and found the bunny still living. They don't die which is pretty pointless. If your going to get a Gigapet buy one from 97 since they are more interesting and challenging to care for.
SHe has the point. I give the new gigapets a double thumbs down. Why me ^_^

I have the Gigapets Explorer and I like it. Thre are three species (Dog, Monkey, Panda) and three game slots, so you can have one of each.

It's in color with music that gets stuck in your head. The object of the game, other than caring for your pet, is completing quests to open new areas such as Gigalympia and the Castle.

i see... but i don't think i want them anymore -.-" they're much more expensive, especially if u have more fun with the tv explorer o.0

Thank YOU!!!! You have SAVED YOURSELF! FROM THE MADNES!!! Thaank you, I wasted $21.50 for an electronic toy that isn't even close to a tamagotchi in the popularity meter, I mean seriously... YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE :D

No offense but who made the invention of GIgapets, because they need MAJOR renovations to that toy... :) :furawatchi: :wacko: :furawatchi: :D :wacko:

Hm I think you should get them I dont have the t.v. explorer and I still think they are really fun you dig for food and money and youn try to get personality points you can unlock secret areas from the genie and wishing well but they are a little hard to take care og and are still Really Really Really FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back