This is odd.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gejitchi

Reaction score
Here's a bizarre find: This appears to be an angelgotchi in a P1's package! This person also has other fake and falsely advertised tamas for sale, but this appears to be a genguine angelgotch in the wrong packaging. I wonder how this happened? o_o Why on earth would you take a more valueable tama and stick it in a cheaper item's packaging, and procede to sell it for less? o.o

Here is the item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats an obvious fake. That sticker on the package is from a Generation 1. We're not stupid!! Kuchipatchi isn't on Angelgotchi. :)

Oh my, no need to be hostile, asiangotchi. That's the whole reason I posted. The packaging is that of a P1 (generation 1) tamagotchi, but that is a genuine angelgotch inside. As you may or may not know, the sticker isn't attached to the tama itself but the packaging, so by slipping an angelgotch in P1 packaging you'd get that kuchipatchi sticker hovering over the screen. How the angelgotchi GOT in the wrong packaging is the question, and why this is an 'odd' find.

Thats an obvious fake. That sticker on the package is from a Generation 1. We're not stupid!! Kuchipatchi isn't on Angelgotchi. 
It cannot be a fake. It has the logo 'BANDAI' on the package.

It cannot be a fake. It has the logo 'BANDAI' on the package.
Yep, you're right.

The packaging is that of a Gen 1 tama, but there is an angelgotchi inside. That's why I posted it; it's a weird mishap. Neither the packaging nor the item within is fake. It's just that the item within doesn't match the packaging it's contained in. Perhaps it doesn't belong in tama warnings, and that's the source of the confusion; I didn't post this because I think it's fake, I posted it because I thought it was wierd that an angelgotch was stuffed in some Gen 1 packaging and is being advertised as a Gen 1.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back