ok... weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

Reaction score
ok so i have a v4. today i was looking through my meals list and found out that as i got past the list it didnt go back to the no1 food (scones or something) but instead kept going. i found that by continuing to search i could eat hearts, treasure chests, already tipped over bottles of milk, various foods i havent even BOUGHT and the rest of the list was balls (im not talking bad, im talking about the actual toy ball). lol i dunno if this is a good or bad thing but it is strange. i can only remember dropping the tama twice and i didnt notice anything weird afterwards, and it cant be age coz iv only had it for two weeks. i tried to reset but it didnt make any difference. how can i fix this?

Maybe it's a common V4 glitch and can not be helped. Bandai wouldn't of programmed that. Would they? If anyone has anymore info on this but something else has happend to please PM me. It probably is a glitch because not everyone has experienced this with a V4. :D

:furawatchi: Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever ;)

:furawatchi: My friend's did that. His Items were in his Food and his food was in his Items! He played with his food! Littarly! Also, have you seen anyone EAT a drumset??? Ask my friend's Tamagotchi! ;)

Over and Out,

Starwarsnerdy

StarWarsnerdy your friend's was probably also a glitch, a tama does go wrong at times, they're not all perfect! :D

:furawatchi: Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back