Bmaster HACKED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G+J

Reaction score
I am here to create T.M.H.I. (Tamatalk. Member. Hacking Investigation.) I will be the president of this company, and Evil Tamagotchi as Vice president, for he has been handling Jeremy Clarkson's investigation very well, and I am nice, and kind *in sweet voice*- and this is why I created this organization *in a sergeant's voice, and grouchy*! Any hacking looking stuff may please be reported for I will give the Admin a link. :D :p ;)

Roar the tiger has been hacked!

This is an outrage! Why? Its just soo, mean!!!!!

Thank Godness jeremy got his back, if only bmaster and roar the tiger where as lucky...

Vice president?big job!
Don't worry not that big, even though we may become a big business and get on TV or something for a big investigation.

oooooh! can i help?
Anyone can, yet you have given me the idea of nomiateding, I'll PM you when I get the chance.

Wow, someone that hates tamatalk probably hacked them all. :lol:

It was the same person or a group of friends, of that I'm sure.

I'm with Qerk0. Don't even THINK about saying it was young_mimitchi. She's way too nice to hack anything again. She knows that hacking is wrong. Now let's think about who would've gotten access to both bmaster's and roar the tiger's accounts. (roar the tiger has his account back, I see...) Hm...

P.S. Post #600, I think! Yay!

P.P.S. I'd LOVE to help with any hacking investigation!

i started a topic about jeremy clarkson tamakitten roar the tiger and bmaster being hacked 2 so i will join a help 2

I'm with Qerk0. Don't even THINK about saying it was young_mimitchi. She's way too nice to hack anything again. She knows that hacking is wrong. Now let's think about who would've gotten access to both bmaster's and roar the tiger's accounts. (roar the tiger has his account back, I see...) Hm...
P.S. Post #600, I think! Yay!

P.P.S. I'd LOVE to help with any hacking investigation!
agreed

hmmm, you know how zoey358 was only banned for a week or a month or somehing? Well, maybe she came back and hacked even more people, and tried not to be seen that much on tamatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back