this is a riddle contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi mametchi

Reaction score
see if someone can guess your riddle!heres mine

a criminal needs to face death for murder, and has three doors to choose from.The first has 3 deadly fires, the second has ALOT of gunman ready to fire, and the third has lions that haven't eaten for 3 years. which is safest for him?

Bet you cant get it!

I don't think contests that haven't been approved by the Admin are allowed on TamaTalk... Sorry.

Anyways, I think the lions, because if they haven't eaten in three years, they're probably long gone dead! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
see if someone can guess your riddle!heres mine

a criminal needs to face death for murder, and has three doors to choose from.The first has 3 deadly fires, the second has ALOT of gunman ready to fire, and the third has lions that haven't eaten for 3 years. which is safest for him?

Bet you cant get it!
what do you mean the first door has 3 deadly fires? and i agree with Skippy~Tama

here is another riddle...

If you were standing directly on Antarctica's South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?

Ok i have one!!!

A buisness man drops his kid off at daycare. When he leaves, the daycare goes on fire while he is gone. When the firefighters come, one looks around and says where is my son?

How is this possibale?

here is a guess!

the buisness man dropped off a kid, but not the firefighters son, so the buisnessman's son is different from the firefighters son! When the FF came, he said where is my son, and he is a totally a different person, i think...

here is another riddle...

If you were standing directly on Antarctica's South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?
edit: North, seeing as north is the only direction to go in.

Ok i have one!!!

A buisness man drops his kid off at daycare. When he leaves, the daycare goes on fire while he is gone. When the firefighters come, one looks around and says where is my son?

How is this possibale?
The business man went to work, as a fireman.

Or, the fireman was a completely different person, and was looking for his kids who also went to the daycare.

Sorry! Fluffums is kinda right.

It was a MOM firefighter. Women can be figherfighters to. I never said it was a man!

can anyone guess my riddle!?! *evil laugh*
THe lions because they would be dead.

Someone got robbed during a black out. THere are three suspects, with one robbed the person? The first one was walking her dog down the street during the robbery. The second one says he was watching the TV and saw footage on the news channel. The third one was at a blacked out laundromat doing nothing about the situation, just sitting.

THe lions because they would be dead.
Someone got robbed during a black out. THere are three suspects, with one robbed the person? The first one was walking her dog down the street during the robbery. The second one says he was watching the TV and saw footage on the news channel. The third one was at a blacked out laundromat doing nothing about the situation, just sitting.
I think it's the one who said they were watching TV at the time of the robbery. If the robbery had just happened, how could there be footage on the TV? Especially in a blackout.

The guy watching tv. If there is a black out they cna't have TV and if he wan't there how did he find out if there is no TV?

I have one

There are two people. They say that one of them shall tell nothing but the truh and the other shall tell nothing but lies. You are trying to get to the village of truth. how do you knopw which to liosten to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back