Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:29 AM
Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:35 AM
yes. you see when a battery with an X across it shows up then what you do is this:
is there a way that u can same ure tama battery life as in not playing wit it so muchi cause i had a tama before and the next week the battery was dead is there a way for keeping ure tama battery life much longer?
1. You get a sharp pencil or ballpoint pen
2. Turn your tama around and poke the pencil or pen in there
3. turn your tama so you can see the screen. An egg should be there. Also a noise should have happened
4. press the middle button
5. Press the option of DOWNLOAD.
6. Just do that anytime your tama has the battery with an X across it.
Hope I helped!!!
Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:41 AM
Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:43 AM
Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:21 PM
Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:22 PM
Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:30 AM
Posted 26 February 2007 - 02:33 PM
Mine lasted for over 3 months...
I got my new battery at Wal-Mart.
Posted 26 February 2007 - 11:42 PM
Seriously....where can you buy batteries? Jewel, Target, Radio Shack, Toys R Us...
Posted 01 March 2007 - 07:15 PM
Edited by kuchipatchi101, 01 March 2007 - 07:15 PM.
Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:25 AM
Nice to have, put it back in, and the Tamagotchi will be turned off, and not using the batteries!