Help! My tama has gone crazy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanio

Reaction score
I just changed the battery in my Tamagotchi. I selected DOWNLOAD and did everything right. Now, all of my items are "ball" - and there are 52 of them! I've got 4 balls and a race care on my meal list, and three balls on my snack list. I actually fed the race car to my Tamagotchi. It looked like a teacup in a black plate. So did a ball that I fed my Tamagotchi.

Can someone please try to help me? Has anyone else experienced this? ^_^

I would restart the Tamagotchi if I were you.

Sometimes, when I press "download" after changing the batteries, my items are messed up as well. But, I've never had something happen like you :p. I don't think not resetting will wreck anything, but I don't recommend keeping your Tama this way.

this is a very COMMON glitch. wait a bit and it should go back to normal.(sometimes more than a bit)

OK thanks for the information! I'll let you know what happens!

This happened to me once when I tried to debug my tamagothci, I suggest you take it apart, and then put it back together again screwing everything in as tight as possible!

TC

it always happens and ive got balls right now that sounded wrong lol

Thanks, everyone. I've tried everything (except re-starting because I don't want to lose my character) and the Tama is still not functioning properly. :huh:

That happened to me once. Yes, it is a very common glitch. I think I had to restart mine. Someone said if you just leave it like that then it will eventually go away, but I don't know for sure. Probably, you'll have to restart it. But see if it goes away after a while, if you don't want to lose your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back