A Book....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
k.... I decided to write a book. I had an idea for a passage, and tell me what you think:

Sari walked into her home, the air conditioner blowing cool air onto her face. She turned into the dim and cool hallway, and started to walk up the satirs to her bedroom. The sunlight beemed through a small crack on the wall as she reached the top of the stairs. She entered her little room, jumping upon her bed, peeling off her sandals. She stared at her tired feet, they were slightly sunburned. She got off the bed and walked to the mirror.

She looked at her reflection. Her sandy blonde hair, it was all tangled up from her running around outside. Her sky blue eyes were peering right back her as she brushed the nots out of her hair. Sari was tired from the fun she had, the room got a little dim as the sun set a tiny bit.

What do you think of the part of a passage...tell me what you think!!!!!! ^_^

k.... I decided to write a book. I had an idea for a passage, and tell me what you think:
Sari walked into her home, the air conditioner blowing cool air onto her face. She turned into the dim and cool hallway, and started to walk up the satirs to her bedroom. The sunlight beemed through a small crack on the wall as she reached the top of the stairs. She entered her little room, jumping upon her bed, peeling off her sandals. She stared at her tired feet, they were slightly sunburned. She got off the bed and walked to the mirror.

She looked at her reflection. Her sandy blonde hair, it was all tangled up from her running around outside. Her sky blue eyes were peering right back her as she brushed the nots out of her hair. Sari was tired from the fun she had, the room got a little dim as the sun set a tiny bit.

What do you think of the part of a passage...tell me what you think!!!!!! ^_^
Nice! keep up the good work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back