my v4 got mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Reaction score
my v4 got mail and it was poop. I thougt it was a glicte

ps sorry for the miss spelled words.

It isn't a glitch. Poo is just one of the bad things you can receive in the mail. :) You may also receive a snake or a robber who will steal your gotchi points.

*Edited - Typo*

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't a glitch. Poo is just one of the bad things you can receive in the mail. :) You may also received a snake or a robber who will steal your gotchi points.
I Had A Robber It Stole 1000 Points Off Me When I Also Had 0 Points Already Thats A Pretty Dumb Robber

As Bellsprout said, poop is just something you reseive as a bad present in the mail....who sends them I don't know! Obviously somebody who's too lazy to throw poop in the garbage. o_O x]

Your tamagotchi lost all it's hearts, did it not? Yeah; that happens. I would feel sad if I got poop in the mail too! :furawatchi:

*Tgd*

It isn't a glitch. Poo is just one of the bad things you can receive in the mail. :furawatchi: You may also receive a snake or a robber who will steal your gotchi points.

*Edited - Typo*
Wow I learnt something today do you know what is it?

It is that when ever you get a mail you just have to hope its a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back