V4 > Special Adults: What if...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMum

Reaction score
I've got a Tosakatchi on my V4 at the moment (Skills points 327/46/28)and I've been checking through the V4 Growth Chart made by spudi (posted in the TamaTalk Library Ref. section) : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

1. Anyone know/checked/tested what happens if you have (for example) a male from the Meme group (so no opportunity to get a special adult) but still aim for at least 450 total Skill Points?

My Tosakatchi has just had the Matchmaker visit and is now with a baby girl, but I am wondering if it is worth me trying to bump his current Intellingence points from 327 up past 350 to see what happens...

2. Anyone know if there is a time limit for collecting the Life Skills points - like before they have been an adult for 2 days or before they have a baby, etc.?

I am happy to try it out of course, but don't want to waste my time if someone else has already been there and done that with no success :furawatchi:

The only thing I know for sure is that after your tama has a baby, it will not evolve any further before it leaves. When trying for the special characters, you have to have that certain character that will evolve, and decline the matchmaker until after that final evolution. Was that what you were looking for?

KM

Ah.. oh dear - I shouldn't have said yes to the Matchmaker then....

I was going to test out what (if anything) happens when your tama is in a group where no special adult is possible but you gain 450 Total skill points ...

I suppose I just wondered if the special adults were restricted to their specific groups or not...

Anyhoo... too late now - I won't bother trying for 350+ Intelligence points then :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that binary already tried this with the female of the species. i.e. he had a Mimitchi (the female from the intelligence section) and tried to test if it was possible by bumping up her points.

I currently have a Mimitchi with skill point levels of 405-61-88. This doesn't prove that the advanced adults can't come from other characters, but for sure they don't appear if you have the wrong gender.
Nothing happened. So I think we can assume that you can only do it if you have the right gender.

As Tosakatchi is in the Meme group, and the Special character is a female, I don't believe anything will happen.

I have also had a report that once you have had a visit from the matchmaker on V4, that you cannot get a special adult even if you are in the correct category to get one- it's too late :chohimetchi:

Her 5-year-old daughter, also a Mimitchi, currently has skill point levels of 507-157-999.

(p.s. the balloon catch game is really easy)

My Tosakatchi has just had the Matchmaker visit and is now with a baby girl, but I am wondering if it is worth me trying to bump his current Intellingence points from 327 up past 350 to see what happens...
Yes, unfortuanly, you can't bump up the skill points- I'd be pretty happy with 327. :huh:

I've got a Tosakatchi on my V4 at the moment (Skills points 327/46/28)and I've been checking through the V4 Growth Chart made by spudi (posted in the TamaTalk Library Ref. section) : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281
1. Anyone know/checked/tested what happens if you have (for example) a male from the Meme group (so no opportunity to get a special adult) but still aim for at least 450 total Skill Points?

2. Anyone know if there is a time limit for collecting the Life Skills points - like before they have been an adult for 2 days or before they have a baby, etc.?

I am happy to try it out of course, but don't want to waste my time if someone else has already been there and done that with no success :furawatchi:
I'm wondering a similar thing... I have a Mimitchi and I'm wondering if I can get a Tensaitchi through it. I need about 125 points to go if it's possible.

i dont think it will work from mimitchi because thats the wrong gender

i think u can only get a tensaitchi from a mametchi or a teenager cos on my other tamagotchi i tried it from an adult adrotchi it didnt work tho lol u can try anyway maybe im wrong!!

Well, Androtchi is a kindness character. Mametchi and Mimitchi are both smarts in the smarts family. I can understand why Androtchi can't, but I'm wondering on Mimitchi.

Well, Androtchi is a kindness character. Mametchi and Mimitchi are both smarts in the smarts family. I can understand why Androtchi can't, but I'm wondering on Mimitchi.
You can't get a Tensaitchi from a Mimitchi - sorry

Mimitchis are always female characters. The only female special character is the Makiko (Meme - not Mame group)

Tensaitchis are always male characters - as are the Nonbiritchis :)

It is not only the Skills but also the Gender that makes a difference ...

I have a girl Ichigotchi who is two years old. I am trying for a Makiko. Right now, she has 203 arts points. Am I garunteed to get a Makiko if I get her skill points high enough before she turns into an adult?

PLEASE PM ME THE ANSWER OR YOUR OPINION. I might not beable to find this topic again.

Thanks a bunch.

Tama_Lover

Well, you see, I don't believe anything would happen because not only does your Tamagotchi have a baby already, but your adult is in the Meme family, and the special male adults come from the Kuchi and Mame groups.

I'm pretty sure that to get a secret character you must first get the main character in that group. (Mametchi-Tensaitchi, Memetchi-Makiko, Kuchipatchi-Nonbiritchi) I could be wrong, though. Plus, I don't think tamas with babies can evolve into old timers or secret characters.

babies CAN evolve to oldies.

If you count Oyajitchi as an oldie.

Actually Mr. Moo, he/she was referring to the parent of the baby, not the baby itself. And it is true, adults with babies cannot evolve any further before they leave the baby.

TamaMum, I doubt you try this because I can almost guarantee you nothing will happen.

I've tried with a Tosakatchi and had skills of 457/98/99 and I didn't get the female Makiko so I guess you have to have the right gender and right family for a special character.

Yep - I guess that is that....

You need all of them.... the right gender and the right family group and the right number of points...

Since no one's been able to get a special adults any other way I will just close this discussion :ph34r:

CLOSED

( :lol: novel experience, closing my own topic...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back