Matchmaking Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamateam_silver

Reaction score
I am recording a 'tama family', and when I asked my friend what her tama married, she told me a Marotchi! Hers is a v4 Ponitchi, Marotchi and Ponitchi are girls! They had a girl...i've heard of this before, but is this a glitch? :furawatchi:

Yeah someone mentioned this in their V4 log. I wouldn't say its a glitch, its hard to explain but heres how I see it - Kuchipatchi :furawatchi: (for example) on V4 is male however the Matchmaker can bring a female Kuchipatchi and he could be either gender on previous versions, now obviously Marotchi isn't on V1, V2 or V3 and is only obtainable as female on V4 but that doesn't mean that male Marotchis don't exist on Tamagotchi Planet so therefore the Matchmaker can bring either gender of any Tamagotchi as its feasable that there are male and female of each character - they're just not obtainable on V4.

Phew, hope that helps!

thanks, real_three! That really helped! :furawatchi: I was expecting a yes or no, but your answer makes more sense than a glitch! Even though she did debug it....

She debugged it? Then I woudn't be surprised. Debugged Tamas are plentiful in glitches. Or, of course, she might just be lying to you. :furawatchi:

I don't think so, she just told me over IM that she didn't. I think that she didn't want to take any chances. Oh well. :wacko:

She debugged it? Then I woudn't be surprised. Debugged Tamas are plentiful in glitches. Or, of course, she might just be lying to you. :)
But as I said it's not a glitch, read the logs section you'll find it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back