tamagotchi plus / connexion / connection
The Tamagotchi plus is a bit bigger than the original Tamagotchi, it's the same size as an Osutchi/Mesutchi. There are already several cute colours relased for this new tamagotchi. You can find the Japanese colours on their official website. The European colours will be the same, but in stead of the picture on top, the word Tamagotchi is shown.
- The Character
Tamagotchi is a portable interactive virtual pet that needs parenting care in order to grow and develop: its upbringing also determines the kind of character it will grow up to be. The new versionfs most novel feature is its built-in infrared communications function. It can communicate with other people fs Tamagotchis (this communication is to be known as Tamacom) making new friends, exchanging presents, and playing games. If a particular friendship goes far enough, the two Tamagotchis involved can even get married and produce a new generation.
Leading chains involved in tie-up partnerships with Bandai will display giant in-store versions of the product -- "Mega-Tamagotchi" (about 20cm tall)- as part of the Japan-wide roll-out of a new service giving shoppers access to certain Tamagotchi items only available at the particular store in question. Shoppers will then be able to take their new Tamagotchis outside and play communications games all over town.
- The Game
- Before your Tamagotchi is born:
Set the date and time. Register your own birthday. When your birthday comes around, your Tamagotchi will wish you many happy returns. When your Tamagotchi is born, its gender is set (black for a boy, and white for a girl). Give your new-born Tamagotchi a name.
As your Tamagotchi grows up:
- Start (egg stage): The Tamagotchi stays quite still.
- Infant stage: It is very timid and does not move around much. It will make frequent demands for your attention.
- Rebellious stage: It will often thrash about wildly at this stage. It also learns to communicate. Adolescent stage:It becomes able to play alone, take baths of its own accord, and so on.
Breeding stage: It gets married and becomes able to produce the next generation.
How to take care of your tama
When your Tamagotchi starts crying or calling out to you (when the Calling sign flashes), select a Care icon and give it the care it needs. If you donft take appropriate action while the sign is flashing, your Tamagotchi could develop the habit of pestering you, or its development could become stunted. The care you give it will affect its future development, and determine its adult character.
1. The Check Meter This meter can be used to check up on how your Tamagotchi is feeling, and how it is developing. You can check aspects of its development such as Hunger/Happiness, Discipline and so on.
2. Food You can give your Tamagotchi Meals and Snacks.
Toilet Your Tamagotchi starts fidgeting when it wants to go to the toilet. If youfre too late and it poos before it gets to the toilet, you need to clean it up afterwards.
4. Cheer-up games If your Tamagotchi does well and succeeds in a game, its mood improves. Dance Game: Remember which direction your Tamagotchi is moving in, and press the corresponding directional button. Hurdle Game: The trick is to jump each hurdle at just the right moment.
5. Infrared communications This function is used to communicate with other peoplefs Tamagotchis. Communicating with another Tamagotchi many times may raise your Tamagotchifs Closeness Level* for that particular friendship. If a friendship reaches the True Love level, the couple can make a Love Marriage (as opposed to having an Arranged Marriage), and give birth to the next Tamagotchi generation. Exchanging presents When two Tamagotchis become friends, either one can jump across and deliver a present to the other. Depending on what the present is, their Closeness Level will change. There are good presents such as cake and flowers, and bad presents such as monsters. Balloon-Popping Game, Gobbling Contest Two Tamagotchis can start a game of their own accord. In the Balloon-Popping Game, the first one to pop the balloons wins. In the Gobbling Contest, the first one to eat all the food is the winner. The better your Tamagotchifs general condition, the more likely it is to win the game.
Discipline Discipline can be provided in two forms: Scolding and Patting. When your Tama is still small and crying I think you'd better pat it XD.
Medical care If the skull icon or the toothache icon appears, your Tamagotchi is sick. You need to provide your Tamagotchi with medical care until the illness icon disappears.
Light At night, turn off the light when your Tamagotchi starts yawning.
9. Tamagotchi Notebook The names of friends your Tamagotchi has played with can be stored in a Friends List holding up to 50 entries, and displaying the Closeness Level for each one. And, if your Tamagotchi has received a toy or a dress-up item as a present, this can be stored away as a prized possession.
* What does gCloseness Levelh mean? When your Tamagotchi plays with the same Tamagotchi friend on multiple occasions, their Closeness Level will go up. Typical sequence of changes in Closeness Level: Acquaintance -> Friend -> Close Friend -> Very Close Friend -> Sweetheart -> True Love (If both Tamagotchis are of the same gender, their Closeness Level can only progress as far as Very Close Friend.)
Arranged Marriage When your Tamagotchi reaches marriageable age (when it has been at the breeding stage for 3 full days), Mrs. Busybody will appear, bringing a photo of a potential marriage partner. Your Tamagotchi can then meet this potential partner, and go on to get married and have children. Caring for a Tamagotchi parent and child If you are taking care of a Tamagotchi which has just become a parent, it will initially take care of its own child. When it is about one day old, the child will separate from its parent, and you will then need to give the child a name and start taking care of it.