Can anyone identify this virtual pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsugarxx

Reaction score
A couple months ago, I found this virtual pet at a local trinket and clothing store for around $5, because of how cheap it was, I deciding to buy it. I known immediately that it wasn’t a Tamagotchi because of its 4 buttons. It is doesn’t even have a brand name. It came with a small piece of packaging that just said the store name on it. The only information was that it was made in China. It came with no instructions, so it was difficult to learn how to use it, I eventually learned how to use it though. The icons in the screen to select resemble the tamagotchi connection icons. However, the gameplay is different (I think. I don’t have a connection) anyway, just hoping that anyone will recognize it and give me further information on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 0
That is a FAKE Tamagotchi and it should NOT be allowed. This company wants money, and because Tamagotchi's are blowing up, they made a fake one because they know that people will want to buy it. As long as the fake Tamagotchi works, you should be fine! If, however, it doesn't, bring it back to the store with the receipt and ask for a refund.

The other day i found a tamagotchi with 4 buttons and it said tamagotchi on the top but it was spelt tomagotchi.

This is definitely a fake tamagotchi.

The price of a real one will be higher than $5 and the buttons of real Tamagotchis are always 3.

Latest posts

Back