Happy New Hatch! (2015) Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up today to my little Brio evolving into Kikitchi!

1tXdXzb.jpg

He's still into hip-hop but I already got no. 1 in that category, so I'll have to wait for a CD to pop up in the shop!

Later today the teacher showed up and invited Brio to school and gave him an Accordion, naturally I went there ASAP so he could meet his band mates!

TFWCfpU.jpg

Looks like Ringotchi and Hinotamatchi! I decided to name the band "Canorous" which means melodious or resonant :wub:

Right now his stats are!
Tone: 387

Rhythm: 423

Original: 399

I'm hoping for Kuromametchi this time around, so fingers crossed! :D

Kikitchi decided it was time to listen to some sweet jams.

After listening to his sick beats he decided that with the beautiful red Tickets he recieved with the purchase he would redeem one!

He ended up getting a brown cushion/scrubber that cleans the kitchen. (He already had one) Not the coolset but fairly useful, considering he tends to eat lots of fortune cookies and sushi. (Turns out he doesn't have the poopsies when he eats it , it was just an upset stomach)

Yesterday and today were slower days for Rose. We bought a few fun things at the shop, however Rose isn't old enough to use any of them yet. She can't wait to check them out soon! Otherwise, she's been well behaved & in good health. :)

A lot has happened with Pekopekotchi today! This morning she woke up hungry, so I fed her some ramen to get her third puzzle piece. I brought her to church with me today, since I was helping out in the ages 5-7 class. She didn't beep until the kids were starting to go home, so I let the one kid that was left over feed her. This evening we went to the Bud Park to try and date Kutchipatchi and ended up bringing home Monatototchi.

DSCN5335_zpscab1c9b9.jpg
Then I decided Pekopekotchi needed an accessory, so I bought her some pilot's goggles.

DSCN5337_zpsa1fc0446.jpg

Tomorrow will mark her 48 hours of being an adult, meaning she'll unlock her fourth and final piece.

Today, Gyro the Mametchi and his band Zarbles finally debuted! They are currently 5th in Star Ranking. Over 83 million Tama fans. This band is rising to the top of the classical music charts! Stats: 3 years old, 30 lbs, full hunger and happiness, zero stress, tone is at 613, rhythm is 855, original is 605.

Brio is an adult! He evolved intoooo: Kuromametchi!

tumblr_nhovhquSI91tgy3jio1_400.jpg

He's still into hip hop though :c I need to figure out how to change that!

here he is playing his little drum :)

tumblr_nhovhquSI91tgy3jio2_400.jpg

current stats: 2 years od, 35 Pounds, Stress 10, Tone 457, Rhythm 633, Original 535

He didn't pass his debut :c

@Ninemouse, what instrument and toy did you give to your mametchi?

@Ninemouse, what instrument and toy did you give to your mametchi?
He's playing a piano and his toy is a toy car. I also have a violin, so my band has two pianos and one violin. (Ridiculous. I guess it's an experimental classical music band?!)

Anyway, Gyro is still building up his dreams of being a star. The band Zarbles is now 3rd Star Ranking! Not a lot else going on, he's been practicing quite a bit and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before they hit #1. Stats: 4 years old, 36 lbs, 02 stress, tone is 673, rhythm is 999, original is 683. I have 2 million gotchi points...who even needs that much? I've been slacking on playing games. Must do that today.

This morning Pekopekotchi got her final piece, meaning she also got her Tamatomo stamp. We waited until evening to try to look for Kutchipatchi again and found him on the first try. Pekopekotchi went on a date.

DSCN5342_zps2704ab55.jpg

And then said 'yes' to Kutchipatchi's proposal.

DSCN5346_zpscc168177.jpg

Here's the new baby! Generation 3 is a go! I'm hoping to evolve him into Kutchipatchi, like his dad.

DSCN5350_zpsb454a6f6.jpg

The end of a generation means the end of my logging. I do wish that the P's took longer to grow up, or stayed with its baby longer, because once you get the Tamatomo there really is no point in staying on that generation when there are places to unlock. Happy logging to everyone else! :wub:

I can't get a healthy character on here without giving 100% attention to it. :3

I got Nemutchi and couldn't be more sleepier happier. He's pretty chill.

He enjoys his Yo-yo, well I think he enjoys his Yo-yo... he enjoyed it enough to fall asleep in the middle of the living room floor :rolleyes:

I'm gonna keep him most likely until I get tired of trying to get the HEXAGON Symbols... I might marry him off just to not get a oldie ... :p

-Puri-

At last, Rose is an adult! This morning she changed into Biluotchi! She finally was able to check out some of the new fun things we've been buying.

Rose just sat in the throne. I hoped she'd do something cute, but no luck there.

We bought a one time use pencil that Rose used to draw a picture!

Rose has grown even more talented than before with her building blocks!

She definitely had fun with her new trumpet and sunglasses!

Rose grew another plant, which was just as successful as the first.

We bought a magic lamp today and had two chances with it! The first time was a let down (a storm cloud with lightning & rain!), however the second time Rose got a surprise! It was a remote controlled race car!!

She sure had fun with that race car! .. until it crashed..

After a long day, Rose brushed her teeth & called it a night!

The adult life is treating Rose fairly well! Five years old already!

When I least expected it, I caught her being cute! One thing I miss from other tamagotchi versions is the c button animations. It was nice to catch her doing something similar all on her own!

Today we bought a fishing pole! Rose's first attempt was quite disappointing. She wasn't thrilled with the empty can at all.. haha.

Her second go of it was much better! She made a gigantic catch! She didn't exactly know how to react.

I like keeping plants, so I thought Rose might like to see what would become of the plant we found in the shop today. Needless to say, she wasn't crazy about this one!

Rose's luck with plants today carried over to her luck with the shovel we bought. Uh oh!

Gyro and his band finally hit #1! They have achieved what so few musical acts ever get to in their lifetimes. Since he's 5 years old now, I was presented with marriage options by the matchmaker, and agreed to marry him off to a darling Mimitchi who caught his eye. Gyro, Mimitchi and their little one are now waiting on my screen until the baby feels comfortable enough to stay on his own. As this generation is now ending, I'm afraid this hatch/log is now over! :( This was my first hatch AND first log, and I had tons of fun. Sorry for the boring lack of photos, see y'all next time.

Brio and his band passed the pro debut! They're already at #5 in the the ranking! He finally switched over to liking "Asian Style" music (It took all three of them having bass drums, who knew) Looks like this hatch is going to be coming to an end for me soon, only one more post for me to go, I'm sad:c

Last post for me!

Little Brio became #1 in Asian music! He got his award and decided "Go big or go home" would be his life motto. He went on to Rank #1 in Latin music as well! He got is award and met a lovely Mimitchi, they had a baby boy! <3

D8mNVRh.jpg

And that was little Brio's career! I had a lot of fun with this! It was my first hatch and I'm excited for the next one! :wub:

~Miau

Edit: Whoops! Surprise! Brio ended up making #1 in Pop music as well! nice job big guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be my last post as well, as Rose found a mate today and now has a little one of her own!

These are her final stats.

It was so much fun logging in the new year with you all! Thanks for sharing your progress. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back