"Hatch your favorite Tamagotchi(s)" Hatch Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tama evolved into a maidtchi .

tama playing the drums 

Il7e11Jy95VNG_KerPPno0ll2cIbTkEdF7a8OeokaOBeVvlKVs40sXK3A4sQJZ3fBZoqlo2XkXCgITJsp8Seew-yt8sEBg2nj1RTpvSbDhLBjDxG959bWFmdF2cltbd2hxOmuAHw

and drawing.

TsOp_gbl6ZhfAxfW1yeE82rlgt2J7BFYdnlW3sahkQGPDXTKIsQbuuY7qCsGmaQeYjPfdM2xOuDpB5431Vlu4AWOtbySHb4YYxD5c5ZMlr1a96Zt6hiWawF0pUlN5j5_G79_snvO

and some other pics.

0jiBdfCTKKsJAvL1dscsZActPqBueWlnXdItUih1ag-qTbEhditlRxCdpsb6GScp_JMdW-cu8fVbcXmZxbQmzWnpTXrphPfXJn0n1F14GVcW-SR4SZ4SeIj_YB_uBXSSIueCSEyV

ok! that is it!! :babytchi:

Hey guys!

So Xiao is an adult now, but I wasn't lucky enough to get Pochitchi  :(  Instead, I got Ginjirotchi, who I've had on the v2 once before and I can't say that I'm that mad! Ginjirotchi has great animations and is absolutely adorable. Xiao's favorite food is now black fish, so you know I'll be on the lookout for that!

His close up:

3OJVDrh.jpg
XmRfkg8.jpg
ge7WL7r.jpg
Yn5t6Sk.jpg

Bath time!  :D

VrPbsp6.jpg

I chuckled when I saw that picture  :D

So today is that day that both Caleo and Bob started their first day at work.

Bob graduated today and now is working in The Bank, I thought I will try for the hospital but completely forgot that was only for the V4 or maybe it wasn’t shown today since he only get accepted at places that take Gorgeous skilled characters.. :eek:

Nothing really special after that, kept feeding them and play some games, It was actually a must specially for Caleo because he’s now overweight!  <_<

Tomorrow I think is going to be the big day for both of them, as I’m excepting the matchmaker to show up, will definitely update you all with pictures ;)  

Their stats for today:

Caleo: 4 yr, 91lb.

Funny😊: 59

Gorgeous🔆: 24

Spiritual✊: 71

Bob: 4 yr, 69lb.

Funny😊: 30

Gorgeous🔆: 74

Spiritual✊: 36

That’s it for today ^_^  

Today is the big day!  :D

They both got married and now they are fathers:

8-B6-DB835-C16-A-49-E8-B994-FC024-A2-BA56-A.jpg

Wished if one of them got a baby girl but I guess it’s fine. They were able to collect their money today from their workplace. ;)  

It was very challenging for me to take care of them during the last week, exams and assignments were on the way!

Hopefully I will be able to participate in another group hatch in the future.

Until then farewell to Bob and Caleo, hope you guys enjoyed their updates. :)  

I probably won't be running another En/UraTama for a hatch again since their life cycles are so expanded without much to log about for the most part lol. She hasn't even been able to get her job yet which she might later today and I'll update when that happens. On the plus side she has been super easy to care for over the past week which is awesome.

Aww, we will miss Bob and Caleo!

I haven't had much time to update these past 2 days, and there isn't much to update about either. Xiao the Ginjirotchi is just chilling and accompanying me when I go for walks. She has been really easy to care for and just overall super cute. I've managed to keep her weight in the 30s by playing lots of jump and slot. I keep meaning to save up gotchi points for the expensive items at the shop, but I always end up buying lots of snacks. Yesterday, I finally saw the black fish in stock! I will post some pictures of her eating it once I get the chance.

The matchmaker should show up for Xiao anytime now seeing that she's 6, but I honestly forgot what age it happens at for the v2. I think I may have missed her appearance today but who knows.

Glad everyone's enjoyed the hatch so far!  :lol:

She was able to get a job today! Not sure what exactly it was because I couldn't read it but she seemed happy to get it and that's all that matters! Might have to cut my logging short once everyone else has finished because I know she's still got another 2-3 days left before she's able to marry.

phiKzZn.jpg

Matchmaker showed up today which made me realize she was able to mate. Used one of the call tickets to get a special family character for the next time I run this Gotchi. I guess this will be the end of my logging for this particular hatch though I might update once the she leaves the baby.

Xiao got to eat her favorite food, black fish, last night and definitely loved it!

r0H8Bqm.jpg
yMO9RvN.jpg
jxnPTFK.jpg
t2pOvu5.jpg

She did a happy dance and looked really pleased afterwards  ^_^

The matchmaker came this afternoon and brought Xiao... another Ginjirotchi? Kinda odd, but they got married nevertheless.

NOPjXms.jpg
6aHlnsG.jpg
hkTF1Rb.jpg

And had a beautiful baby boy! Not sure what I'll name him but looks like my logging here has come to an end. It's been fun!  :D

I will start the chat here!
Hope the tongaritchi and mope the babytchi. This will be my OCs.
Mope.pngbwob!
Hope.pngfwob!

@babytchi96, please don't bump old threads if you don't have content of value to add. You were not a part of this two-year-old group-hatch, so there's no reason for you to be posting here.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back