Help identifying virtual pet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeiky

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new here.
Just made an account to see if anyone could help me locate the brand of this virtual pet I bought recently! Mostly because I want to learn how to properly raise it, as I always end up with a... weird "squid" like creature that is, in fact, not a dinosaur at all rofl. Maybe it's just meant to evolve into said squid and not have more variety at all...

Here are some pictures, including the forms I've gotten from being born, to egg, to its teen form and then the squid (considered adult):

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 8
  • juvenile form.png
    juvenile form.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 8
  • squid.png
    squid.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 7
Hmmm I have no idea, however, maybe if you translated the Japanese instructions then it would give you further information on your vpet. :tarakotchi:

Sadly, those are just the instructions on what the buttons are for and what symbols mean. :[
I did a bit more research and found out the series is apparently called Kyoryu Game Gyao, but no one seems to have instructions about raising the pet properly so it doesn't evolve into a squid.

For a game advertising a dinosaur pet, it certainly is difficult to get one (I've tried a lot by keeping my pet at a healthy weight and it still does not work rofl. )

Latest posts

Back