I lost my Tamagotchi! It was very hard to find!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Help! I lost my Tamagotchi! To prevent you from losing your Tamagotchi like me (I found it now don't worry) you should get a special bag/box for your Tamagotchi when you aren't using it. (Make sure you have your Tam's name on the case too and put it somewhere like your desk,schoolbag etc.) Mine is an old pixelly sort of one so not many people will like really wanna steal it so another thing is if you have a newer one keep it more hidden! Thanks for reading! Byee!

Attachments

• IMG_20230803_221402.jpg
    IMG_20230803_221402.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 1
The shell looks so beautiful!

I am in with the old black and white pixels fan club, so I am glad you were able to find your tama.

The newer models are very expensive indeed and care must be taken to avoid losing them or worse, getting them stolen!

Help! I lost my Tamagotchi! To prevent you from losing your Tamagotchi like me (I found it now don't worry) you should get a special bag/box for your Tamagotchi when you aren't using it. (Make sure you have your Tam's name on the case too and put it somewhere like your desk,schoolbag etc.) Mine is an old pixelly sort of one so not many people will like really wanna steal it so another thing is if you have a newer one keep it more hidden! Thanks for reading! Byee!
omg i have the same tama <3

I recently found my Tamagotchi Angel after about 8 years. Ive moved states multiple times, so i was really surprised to find it. I have a uni and a Tama ON as well, so I wont be running it yet

Latest posts

Back