My Videos!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
I just want to show some of my videos. Yes, they are with Fruits Basket and a song.

I have pics and icons cuz I can't find clips:

Fruits Basket Kids in America by Cascada

Fruits Basket Wouldn't it be good Cascada

Fruits Basket Pieces of Me Ashlee Simpson (Took the longest)

and

Fruits Basket Miracle by Cascada

Please read:

I am in need of help. I don't know where I can download clips or music (I copied music off of CD) and I've tried limewire (Not PRO version) but I don't know how to get the music and everything into the vids, so if you have limewire and you do that, could you assist me with some tutorials on how to do that? (PLEASE: Post in the topic, don't fill up my inbox with messages)

And if you want a vid (With pics unless I get clips) This is the anime that I use:

Fruits Basket:

And I have these songs:

Everytime We Touch

Bad Boy

How do you do?

Another You

Neverending Dream

Ready for Love

One More Night

Truly Madly Deeply

Love Again

Everytime we touch (Yanou's Candlelight mix)

Can't Stop the rain from falling

^All Cascada Songs

and the only non cascada song is Leave by JoJo

So if you want one please post here, not by PM.

And if you know a good free download site (mom doesn't want to pay so i can only use free) please post it here.

T.T Of course...I have to wait like two days for a reply...but I need one now...since I kinda want to start making some more movies soon... *.* I see shiny things...

Eh...my lack of sleep drives me insane...if I could have a normal sleep pattern like most people. Ah...sleep...I remember that...

Do not download Music OR Clips of programs of Limewire, It is Illegal, Also, asking how is Warez, And isn't aloud on most forums.

If its free, its probably illegal.

Latest posts

Back