new to tamatalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone! im new to tamatalk but not to tamagotchi collecting! Im just a little guy and thus my favs are also lil guys and gal, mametchi, kuromametchi, and ichigotchi!
I currently own a uni, several og tamas, a pix, p's and an on !
hope to make some other tama pals and talk about these silly critters

I'm jealous of your current collection lol. How many of the ogs do you have? I'm trying to get at least ten but I only have three right now lol
lol thank you truthfully i just may be a bit bad with money...or good depending on your view haha. I have about 5, though one is technically my boyrfriends lol. I wish you luck in your own collection! what shells do you have?

lol thank you truthfully i just may be a bit bad with money...or good depending on your view haha. I have about 5, though one is technically my boyrfriends lol. I wish you luck in your own collection! what shells do you have?
I currently have, for Gen 1, the black and purple flame shell (as quoted from an Ebay listing,) and this cool honeycomb one with transparent plastic, and for Gen 2 I have this cool comic looking one. I'll have to post pictures some time

I currently have, for Gen 1, the black and purple flame shell (as quoted from an Ebay listing,) and this cool honeycomb one with transparent plastic, and for Gen 2 I have this cool comic looking one. I'll have to post pictures some time
those sound very cute! i believed i may also own the comic book one you are talking about, i have the mametchi one and my friend gifted me the Kuchipatchi one for christmas! would love to see pics of your collection so go for it!

Hi! Welcome! Recent user as well, glad to see more people using this forum.
I like it here and everyone has been really nice :)
Reading the tama logs is my favorite past time.

The On is great! Genetics are so fun, Bandai needs to bring that back sometime.

Hi! Welcome! Recent user as well, glad to see more people using this forum.
I like it here and everyone has been really nice :)
Reading the tama logs is my favorite past time.

The On is great! Genetics are so fun, Bandai needs to bring that back sometime.
hi!! glad to see a fellow newbie! everyone so far has been quite sweet im excited to be apart of the community!
Do you have a log of your own? i love keeping up with the logs on some tama servers!
right!!! i hope they do eventually i love looking at the family trees after a bit with the faimily

hi!! glad to see a fellow newbie! everyone so far has been quite sweet im excited to be apart of the community!
Do you have a log of your own? i love keeping up with the logs on some tama servers!
right!!! i hope they do eventually i love looking at the family trees after a bit with the faimily
Hi! Yes I do, I was going to give you a link but I saw you found it! :)

Yeah I think the gene mixing feature is really innovative! I like the Uni/Pix but I'm not a fan of the care mistakes.
Have you run any of your older tamas recently?

Latest posts

Back