Pixel Chix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be rude Booklover98, but you have this in the wrong place.It's supposed to be in the Tamagotchi cousins section.There you have a section for every other virtual pets, that includes Pixel Chix.

Not to be rude Booklover98, but you have this in the wrong place.It's supposed to be in the Tamagotchi cousins section.There you have a section for every other virtual pets, that includes Pixel Chix.
I agree, we should have a guide move this. :mimitchi:

I can easily say the Pixel Chix is fun. It's not really a virtual pet, because you don't have to necessarily feed *Insert name here* to prevent them from leaving, just give them attention. :mimitchi:

Also, if it's not obvious, the sun/moon in the window aren't black.

I never owned a Pixel Chix but I wanted one soo badly when I was little :) How exactly did you take care of them?

You don't really take care of it. You play games with it and get money. I recommend that you either get the Jammin' Hamster or the Rockin' Puppy.

But the only bad thing about Pixel Chix is that when you get the Pixel Chix Cottage, if you don't play with it for a week, she comes down the stairs with a suitcase and the house gets a lot of cobwebs in it. And don't get the Road Trippin' Cars. You can only push four buttons...and they all do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back