Spongebob-Square pants.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom and mark

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I posted this topic in the perpose of asking if you like/dislike the nickalodeon TV show "Spongebob Square pants!".

I find him amusing at times but come on,a talking sponge who wears pants and lives under the sea in a pineapple?

I mean,come on,how stupid and dull do you get?His voice is also way to high pitched so my ears crack when he screams in his so called "style","Jelly fishing!Jelly fishing!Jelly fishing!Jelly fishing!".

Sorry if I seem like the number one hater of spongebob but he really annoys me. :p :p

WHAT TO POST:Just post whever you like spongebob-stupid... i mean squarepants. :lol: :lol:

:) Tom and mark :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! YOU HATERS ARE NO FUN! :p HE'S MY IDOL!! HAHAHA!

-Spongeboby

i dont hate him i kinda love him but he sometimes say words that says private meanings like in one episode that he ate a sundae made out of garlic and when he said hi to the paradepeople he said ''hi tuba player hi triangleman hi trumpetguy hi p****''

and theres another episode that spongebob talked to patrick and said "patrick your genius is showing!"and patrick started to look below and said "wherewhere!?"

Its the best Show Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!And the 2nd best video game everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I don't hate it....I just don't like it with a pasion(sp?). I mean...a snail that acts like a cat? A crab that is obsessed with money? And a sponge that acts like a little kid. The only character that I like is Sandy. I mean she's awesome. Although if I had nothing else to watch I would watch it. But it just isn't my style to watch Spongebob. I used to love it until, I turned 11. (a year and a half ago) But right now that show annoys me to no end. That is a reason why I'm staying as far away from Nickelodion right now....that and because they haven't started the new season of Avatar.

i dont hate him i kinda love him but he sometimes say words that says private meanings like in one episode that he ate a sundae made out of garlic and when he said hi to the paradepeople he said ''hi tuba player hi triangleman hi trumpetguy hi p****''and theres another episode that spongebob talked to patrick and said "patrick your genius is showing!"and patrick started to look below and said "wherewhere!?"
He said pianist. Not penis.

Pianist = piano player.

I'm not too big a fan of Spongebob. I watch it when nothing else is on and I have nothing better to do.

Latest posts

Back