Stupid Webkinz rumours...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakiddy!!

Reaction score
I MUST TELL EVERYONE THIS! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

if a rumor is going around, its obviosly fake. I cant BELIVE people would belive a huge duck wou;d kill you webkinz! I cant BELIVE thata hug Dog will bankrupt you! I can BELIVE a huge penguin will come through your window to kill your webkinz!

Ahem, get away from my ramble. but honeslty, get a brain if you belive in rumors that Arte will teal everything from you if you dont tip him after buyign something.

Honsetly, WHY would Dr.Quack kill your pets!? Ganz is there for a fun game! Think of it like Runescape! but not fighting,inguries, armour, anything a 6 year old wouldent like! its just for fun! no rumour is true! the only rumour I knew was true was that gardening rumour!

MY BROTHER AND ME ARE TRYING TO STOP BAD RUMER WERE SAYING THAT "No Webkinz Cant Be Killed By Ms.Birdy and Dr.Quack" SO HELP ME, MY BROTHER, MY BEST FRIEND BETHANY, MY BIG SISTER, AND MY BIG SISTERS FRIEND LAYLA (layla posts it on youtube) SO HELP US STOP THE RUMER AND MAKE WEBKINZ A HAPPY LOVED WEBSITE (like tamatalk) if you wanna just PM me

i cant stand to even get into this fourm area of TT. I HAVE to let my anger out, or you will see very few users here..

Like, come on.

Take Fluffington. NO RUMOURS ABOUT HIM! Thatsit! cuz he goes off on webkinz adventures!

But the Duck, Quack, is compalined that he'll kill our webkinz! come on! when your pet is ill, you get to eat POPCICLES. its not posion, you just need alot of popcicles, and you loose a tiny bit of money. hes not posioing your pets, you just need to make sure no brain freeze happens o.o

People need to get a brain cell or two. they Accually BELIVE the rumors. Ive only seen Ms.Birdy out of her chair twice: for the coloring book or for the tutorial for new users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back