Tamagotchi Human- Chapter 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
Side Note~

This is a project I’ve been working on for a while. I hope you enjoy!

This is a story about the Tamagotchi universe as humans. 

Chapter 1~ 

[SIZE=16pt]Chapter 1- Kutchipatchis Career[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“Decoratchi! Those crème brûlée’s won’t put sugar on them thereselvestchi!” He screams from the kitchen, making everyone turn there heads to the “Tamagotchi Staff Only Door”. “ Sorry Cheiftchi! I’m coming! “ Decoratchi shouts back in a wobbly voice at Kutchipatchi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“Well, so hows your Mom been lately? The last I heard of her was when she had to be taken to the hospi-“ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“Please. I don’t want to.” I reply, hands shaking in my pockets as I slump down in my chair, head down looking at me feet.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“Mm. Not good? Look, I get it. It’s hard and it’s totally natural to feel the way you are right now.” Memetchi tells me in a put on reassuring voice and puts her arm on my shoulder. It feels calming.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“ One Camomile tea and strawberry crème brûlée and one Decaf! “ Amakutchi hands over. I will never get over her amazing hair. How does she manage to Tain that whipped cream afro- along with chocolate-brown dye? I struggle to brush my mess, because I know it won’t turn out nice. And it never will. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]As for Meme’s, it’s wonderful. It’s a beautiful swirl that her dad gave her when he use to be a professional hair stylist in Tamatown, and he use to do my hair, too. But ever since I was 12, he came down with Dementia and can’t remeber me. I use to build tree houses with him and Memetchi, and I’d try on all this fancy aprons at the hairdressers. Now if you asked him- it’s really upsetting. Your own father, not even remembering your child.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“Yum!” Memetchi says, digging into her crème brûlée. I didn’t feel like eating.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]She was trying so hard for me and her parents, who are all going down hill. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]I try not to crack up, and start clenching my fingers. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“ Be right back. “ I walk away, outside. I shout back, “Smoke break” even though I have never even held a cigarette.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Her face was something that I’ll never forget. A m!x between sick and depressed. Memetchi will always have a split in her. She’ll never be perfect- why I love her the way I do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]I looked at the front of Kutchipatchis restaurant. “ Le Café Kutchi “ It reads, in fancy joint writing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]How can some people manage to do this well? He always makes hundreds of Tama points and spends them on flights over to Tamatown- which take about 3 hours from Posshuparase. His business is going surprisingly well, actually. Food critics now and again- and sometimes Tama celebs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]He earns thousands. And it’s real good![/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]I peer inside to see Memetchi looking down at her meal, lips trembling terribly. I feel so bad I just want to walk in there and scream at Tamamanity. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]A few minutes of deep thought; I get a notification on my tPhone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]“ Mimitchi has sent you 5 new Eggsapp texts “ and I’ll never forget what they said.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back