Tamagotchi Osutchi J-Phone (possible collab?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liltwinstars

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
hello, yeah the title of this thread is bizarre but bare with me. an osutchi i ordered from Japan off of Buyee is a clear grey Osutchi with either a sticker or paint saying "J-Phone", i bought it since i thought it was neat.
m11933908514_1(1).jpg
the person who originally was selling it stated you couldn't find information about it, not even in japanese. i tried looking for info regarding J-Phone and Tamagotchi, i couldn't find anything about it. heck, even googling it in japanese got me very little results besides J-Phone phones from the 90's, the images of the listing, the tamapitchi and generally unrelated stuff.

apparently its just a regular osutchi with nothing fancy about it other than the j-phone logo on it, if anyone has info about it please reply. I'm curious to know more about it.

This looks like the Osutchi Smoke color variant. (picture from the tamashell.com website)
Is it possible that it is a regular Osutchi and someone just put the J-Phone sticker on it? The sticker even looks a bit off-center to me, which makes me think someone may have just stuck it on there.
smoke.jpg

This looks like the Osutchi Smoke color variant. (picture from the tamashell.com website)
Is it possible that it is a regular Osutchi and someone just put the J-Phone sticker on it? The sticker even looks a bit off-center to me, which makes me think someone may have just stuck it on there.
smoke.jpg
to answer this, I'm unsure as it hasn't arrived to my home. i'll take pictures and get back to you about it, if the seller did just slap a sticker on it i'll be mighty disappointed given i paid roughly 75 for it(including buyee's standard plan)whereas the mesutchi i ordered only cost me 25$

Latest posts

Back