The day in the life of a tama user...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailormarz

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I really enjoy tamagotchi slice of life content so I thought I'd make a thread!
I'll see how long I keep up with this, sometimes my tama fever goes away for a bit (but it always comes back!)

Intro:

I used the connections as a kid during school and I found they really helped me. These days they call them fidget toys but back then we weren't allowed to bring in any of those things in. I kept mine hidden pretty well, and that was part of the fun! I wished that I had friends that were interested in them which is why I love posting and reading about stuff on here or the tamagotchi reddit.

Around the V5 I stopped playing, the V5 seemed stressful to me and I was at the age where "kid stuff" was adversive so I put them in a box and left them alone until 2019.

When I found out about the ON's I got giddy again, and went to look for my old collection at my parents house.
Unfortunately my favorite V4.5 and V3 was lost but I was thankful I still had my V1, V2 and V4!

In addition to those, my brother was very generous and gave me his old V1 and V4. The V1 is broken but I might be able to fix it after some research.

I was very grateful to him so I could have a pair of V4's to run in tandem, I like making them siblings. :)
Here's a pic of me on a tama break with the V4 I was gifted.
20240215_154135.jpg

Running the old connections was incredibly nostalgic, and that hardware still holds up in my opinion. My favorite tama is Togetchi, love that spiky poptart of a dude.
Every time I get him I get a rush of dopamine LOL. LOOK AT HIM!!! Precious <3 <3Screenshot_20240216-095243_Brave.jpg

When it comes to the modern tama's, the Sanrio MIX is my favorite to run as a solo device. I love the gene mixing feature with the Sanrio characters. I also enjoy the Smart as well (but not the price!!). I find those devices fit into my busy work schedule, instead of pausing I can send them to the sitter! How cool!

I love customizing my tamagotchis with cases as well.
I'm big into needle felting and made some custom sanrio cases for my On, Meets and Mix's. 20220120_103323.jpgIMG_20220120_121059_662.jpg

I made a few more that I can post here in a bit. But that's all for now! If you got this far thanks for reading, this was very nice to write.

That's so cool! I used to sneak my tamagotchis into school as well😅 Also, love the case🩵
I've always wanted to try and make my own but haven't had enough time to teach myself.

That's so cool! I used to sneak my tamagotchis into school as well😅 Also, love the case🩵
I've always wanted to try and make my own but haven't had enough time to teach myself.
I'm glad to hear you snuck them into school too. It was like having a little friend, I'm sure you can relate.
And yeah the needle felt cases are a lot of work...I haven't made one in 3 years now. But they do protect the tamas quite well.

Latest posts

Back