Webkinz Trend!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Wanna start a Webkinz trend?

Well, all you have to do is write something having to do with Webkinz in your siggy and color it, then you get a Webkinz avatar! You could also put the name of your Webkinz in your "Intrests" section in your profile.

Like I said to Piggy950623, here's how you get a good pic for your Webkinz avatar:

To Piggy950623
Just go to Webkinz.com, click on "Webkinz Catalog" and click on the Webkinz you like best and either save the stuffed animal picture, the online Webkinz animal, or the item that you want to be your avtar (right click save) and then upload it when you change your avatar.
You don't have to do this, but it would be cool if all us Webkinz lovers could have a Webkinz avatar!

I have a webkin bunny rabbit. It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I just got the rabbit webkinz in real life! I am switching to a racoon probably. :angry: :) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back