what are some tips for keeping tamas alive longer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 219915

Reaction score
i’ve only managed to keep my gen 1 tamas alive for up to 9 days. are there any ways to extend their lifespan?

Its all about how you take care of them so you must make sure they are well fed and played with enough unless you want a specific Tamagotchi my Mametchi has lived for 14 days and still going strong

Also, if you're using one of the newer gen 1 Tamas (as opposed to the original 90s P1 Tamas), feeding treats will result in a short life. Just feed the healthy meal for food and use the game to keep happiness up instead of treats.

Agreeing with all replies here!

The re-releases of the P1/P2 Tamagotchis have even less of a tolerance for feeding treats than the '97 versions, so it's highly recommended to play games with your Tamas in order to have them live longer. I also hear that the care mistakes you accumulate in their adult stage also shortens their lifespan, though I haven't been able to confirm this.

The longest I've ever had my Tama live for was 24 days, and that's during the period in their adult stage where they get especially needy.

Latest posts

Back