Who is your favorite music artist?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite artist?

• Justin Bieber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Direction

• Bruno Mars

• 5 Seconds of Summer

• Usher

• Lady gaga

• Britney Spears

• Jessie J

• Yellow Claw

• Magic

• Will.iam

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellie Goulding is my favorite. 5 Seconds of Summer may be next, I don't know, haha! Too many to even think about.

I mostly listen to Japanese and Korean music (rock and pop). From Korean artists it would be INFINITE and TVXQ and from Japanese artists, The GazettE.

I like a lot of genres, so I have a lot of favorites. You can't really say a master of one genre is better or worse than a master of a completely different style imo, since there are so many differences in composition and effect. I never really cared for much pop, however. Not saying the music is bad, I just don't enjoy it myself.

Some of my perennial favorites are The Grateful Dead, ThouShaltNot, Tool/A perfect Circle, Nightwish, VNV Nation, and Todd Snider.

I'm also going to go watch Dog Fashion Disco play live tonight. They were one of my favorites years ago, but due to a lack of new material/relatively small discography, they slipped from my list. But I got to see them live a few months ago, and they put on an impressive show. Impossible to stand still, and just super charismatic stage presences from everyone. They're climbing back up to the winners podium if they keep giving me new things to be excited about.

Nicki all the way tbh.

I'm actually pretty surprised Beyoncé isn't on the poll but she's a really singer too.

In all honesty it's pretty hard to compare all the artists because each have their own style and genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back